[opentheory-users] the Unwanted namespace

Ramana Kumar ramana.kumar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:44:46 UTC 2011

Thanks for making it quicker :)

Now, the only place where Unwanted.id seems not to be erased is in an
apparent axiom required by my article.
Can you confirm that the article is actually trying to define Unwanted.id?
I generated the article from a HOL4 theory that I don't think should
be defining anything mapped to Unwanted.id, so I'm a bit confused
about that at the moment...