[opentheory-users] the Unwanted namespace

Ramana Kumar ramana.kumar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:46:12 UTC 2011

My lazy list article made use of Unwanted.id but didn't define it.
I've been trying to process it with the new opentheory for about 10
minutes and it seems like it's either really slow or caught in a loop.
I put the article here cam.xrchz.net/ll.art.gz. There's also the
original version from two months ago cam.xrchz.net/llist.art.gz, which
I don't know why is different.

Here's what I'm looking at:
% opentheory info --article -o llist.art llist.art
WARNING: 38 objects left on the stack by llist.art
WARNING: 473,658 objects left in the dictionary by llist.art

Some (maybe optional) output indicating status and progress might be nice.