[opentheory-users] Exception: Sys_error "opentheory/hol-light.int: No such file or directory".

Joe Hurd joe at gilith.com
Wed Oct 20 11:07:23 UTC 2010

Hi Naeem,

Sorry for the delayed response - I've just returned from a vacation in the UK.

I'm afraid the instructions in the FAQ for extracting theorems from
HOL Light were out of date, since I'm actively working on extracting
HOL Light theories to test the new theory repo:

http://opentheory.gilith.com/packages/

I've updated the instructions in the FAQ

http://www.gilith.com/software/opentheory/faq.html

as part of a new release of the tool, opentheory 1.0 (release
20101020), which is available from

http://www.gilith.com/software/opentheory/

Please have another try and let me know if there are further problems.