[metis-users] Versioned release tarballs

Joe Leslie-Hurd joe at gilith.com
Thu Jan 21 23:56:37 UTC 2016

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for maintaining the NixOS Metis package.

I don't see a problem with implementing what you're asking for - the
main question I have is how long would the URL need to be stable for?
Are you asking for an archive of every release of Metis in perpetuity?
That isn't necessarily a problem, by the way, I just want to
understand the requirements of NixOS.